Since 1990, we have been helping our clients grow their businesses by providing 3D Graphics, Web Sites, Multimedia Presentations and Commercial Photography. If you have received one of our new business seed packet business cards you can see we take that mission literally. The seeds inside are a mixture of wildflowers native to the Southwest and "Forget-Me-Nots" (botanical name Myosotis Scorpioides). With some basic care, these seeds will bloom into beautiful flowers and with minimal care provide you with years of enjoyment.
All the seed in the packet are perennials meaning they should bloom for 2 years or more. According to German legend, God named all the plants when a tiny unnamed one cried out, "Forget-me-not, O Lord!" God replied, "That shall be your name". Today, most people use these beautiful flowers in weddings to represent love. Planting instructions are shown below.
When it comes time to grow your business, we hope you'll remember the epic software group. Enjoy your flowers!
Planting Instructions: Forget-Me-Nots (Myosotis Scorpioides) and Southwest Wildflower Mix
- Mid Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater
- Self-sows freely; deadhead if you do not want volunteer seedlings next season
- From seed; direct sow outdoors in fall
- From seed; sow indoors before last frost
- From seed; direct sow after last frost
PS – if you email us a picture of your blooms, we will post them to this page...
- Allow seed heads to dry on plants; remove and collect seeds
- Properly cleaned, seed can be successfully stored